Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Toot, Toot

So, i've taken some time recently to work on my scrapbooks, and I have to say I LOVE IT!

It makes me so happy to see my albums be filled, as I put words to all the thousands of pictures that I have taken.

And although I miss the paper and the glue and the crazy little odds and ends that I used to use when I paper scrapbooked, I love not having to get anything out, or better yet, put anything away when I am digital scrapbooking.

So, the point, you're asking?

Well, one of my layouts was featured today on this blog for the Scrap Orchard, a scrapbook site I frequent.

This is the layout.

7 comments:

Hilary said...

You da' bomb

Kimber said...

Congrats...the page looks GREAT!!

As for your other blog, I've done the same thing once.

Okay, maybe twice :)

Charlene said...

Seriously, I need to learn how to digital scrapbook. That is a very cute layout!

lbugsh2 said...

Go Denise keep up the good work. I can not wait to see them after you order them.

Melanie said...

I love digital scrapbooking for the same reasons. NO MESS. And you can sit and do it for five minutes if that's all you have. I'll have to get some tips from you.

Lara said...

You have the magic touch...all your pages are SO cute!

The Valentine Fam said...

Congrats! You did an awesome job. You definitely have a talent for scrapbooking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails