Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Paparazzi Free Zone

Loving the new camera.

I got a 2GB high speed memory card to go with it. I can over a thousand photos at a time. WAY MORE than my family can handle. I have already heard, "STOP TAKING PICTURES" from several people. Oh well.

So, I have also been scrappin' my buns off. (Only figuratively...unfortunately.)

Here's one of Troy and Katie.


And just a little update on the kids as well.

Mikayla, Emma, and Joe are all very excited for summer to start. There are about three weeks left of school.

Emma will get her hearing aids next week. I'll post about that more when it happens.

Josh is missing school already but very nervous to start kindergarten. Luckily, he has the summer to get used to the idea.

Becky has started saying random phrases for no reason. Her latest is, "Can you believe it?" If you do or say anything at all, for example, if you were to say hello to her, she would turn to the person next to her and say, "Can you believe it?" It's hysterical.

Katie is working on tooth number 8. She's not too happy about it, but mostly, she's still really good.

And Troy is currently car shopping. He realized that if the kids and I are going west for the summer and driving...then he won't have a car! Walking to the train wouldn't be so bad, but to get groceries, or to get to church, well, let's just say he's no spring chicken any more! hehe

6 comments:

Charlene said...

Is your scrapbooking all done by photoshop? If it is, you need to email me and teach me how. I have photoshop, but have no idea how to use it.

Hilary said...

When are you going West, and is Troy coming at all.
So glad you love your new camera. Have you gotten that book yet? Check your library -- that's where I read mine from.

lbugsh2 said...

Tell Troy I think he was look awesome in a smart car. You could even sell tickets to it.

I also like the scrapbook page.

Andrea said...

Love the pages! Get some sleep, all right!

Tamee said...

Love that picture of Troy and Kate. Sweet!! You are a camera junky now.
Harpers Ferry looked fun. We've thought about going there two of three times, but never make the move.

Karen said...

Think we could make scrapping buns off a new exercise? hehe Just wish it would work!

BTW our password is lifted if you want to check out our family page more often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails