Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Eating Crow

So, I just have to say when I posted about my Mother's Day and I told you that I wonder if I would ever actually get the gift Troy promised me...not only did I get a gift, but Troy really did order it!

And imagine my surprise when I opened the door to the UPS man today to see him standing there with my scroll saw!

He very nicely carried it inside for me, and laughed his butt off when I told him it was my Mother's Day present.

So, Troy, I am sorry I ever doubted you!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Sweet! So what's your first scroll-saw project?

Lia said...

That's awesome!! so what craft are we doing when your in charge to use that saw?

Brianna said...

That is great! I love it when husbands do something that we really don't expect them to do. It makes it all the more fun. Enjoy your new saw.

Anonymous said...

ummm . . . so who gets to put it together?? :)

lbugsh2 said...

I got a iron and a coke drinking straw holding. I thought it was awesome. Go Troy. You rock getting your wife what she wanted.

Amberlyn said...

Wow, that is so cool.

What project are you planning you doing once the darn thing gets put together?

Can't wait to see.

Anonymous said...

Also -- you failed to mention that I also got you a separate gift for Mother's day that you could open on Sunday as well. So, are you the lucky one or what? (Of course, I'm really the lucky one, but I still like to ask it once in a while anyways...) I love you! Glad you were able to have a happy Mother's Day.

Lara said...

I'll be looking forward to seeing blog posts about your cool scroll saw projects, especially since I'm not sure exactly what a scroll saw is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails