Thursday, September 4, 2008

While The Cat's Away

Troy is out of town...and you know what that means...

A project.

So, this time was using up the rest of the peaches that we had picked...Stacy came over and we whipped out 40 half-pints of jam.



I am sure that my family will appreciate this. Right?

Maybe next time we will pick a fruit I actually liked.

And just for fun, I had to share a couple more photos of Katie.

Her hair is finally getting long-ish, and we were able to do pig tails.



So cute.

And here is one of her pretending to be her dad.



I think she nailed it.

6 comments:

The Beatty Beehive said...

I am still doing peaches. Yum! I have to keep reminding myself how much I crave those delicious things during the long dry winter months.
Congrats on getting another head of hair to fix. Ahhhhh the days of fixing three heads of girls hair and still getting to church on time, with all barretts and braids still in place.

The Valentine Fam said...

I love the little pig tails!

I'm really sorry you don't like peaches cause they really are one of the most delicious fruits!

Jed says your taste buds change every 7 years, maybe your 7 years are about up!

Anonymous said...

I love peaches (hint, hint)!

Oh, and Katie is the spitting image of her dad, especially with props.

Kimber said...

Katie looks so grown up with her pigtails!

She also reminds me of her Uncle DEl in the second picture :)

The Perkins said...

You are so ambitious...especially for not liking peaches! The pig tails are adorable!

Robin said...

How can you not like peaches?

Related Posts with Thumbnails