Monday, September 8, 2008

ABCs of ME

So, it's been a while since I have been tagged.

Mariann had this on her blog and she tagged me...so I am spreading the joy.

Here are the ABC's of ME.

A-Attached or Single: Attached

B-Best Friend: Well, the PC answer would be Troy, but when am I PC? No, but I guess he really is.

C-Cake or Pie: Cake

D-Day: Friday...I love knowing the weekend is coming.

E-Essential Item: Computer...sadly.

F-Favorite Color: Red

G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: Worms.

H-Hometown: I still consider it Huntington Beach, CA.

I-Indulgences: Anything chocolate...or something from the cheesecake factory (thanks Rob and Andrea!).

J-January or July: July. No question.

K-Kids: Too many. Just kidding. 6 awesome kids.

L-Life is incomplete without: Friends. Even when they leave the ward.

M-Marriage Date: August 19, 1995

N-Number of Siblings: Just 1.

O-Oranges or Apples: Apples.

P-Phobias or Fears: So many...the dark, heights, drowning...I could go on.

Q-Quote: "The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." Harold B. Lee

R-Reason to Smile: I have six. And Troy too.

S-Season: Winter...I LOVE Christmas.

T-Tag Three: Andrea, Jolinda, Lara

U-Unknown fact about me: I have a burning desire to learn to play the banjo...I don't know why.

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Meat: Oppressor, all the way baby!

W-Worst Habit: Procrastination.

X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds...I think I could give my own now.

Y-your favorite food: Anything Korean.

Z-Zodiac Sign: Cancer. That's why I'm a crab. haha.

In other news, Katie has started to bow her head and fold her arms when we pray.

OMGosh cute.

If it weren't so irreverent, I would take a photo. Maybe we will have to pretend so I can get a picture of it...that isn't sacrilegious, right?

7 comments:

susan said...

Seth has always wanted to learn how to play the banjo too! He has an obsession with bluegrass music.

Melanie said...

hehe, My mom bought a banjo when I was in high school. She couldn't find anyone to give her lessons though! I'd love to see you play the banjo! Better yet, Beatty family band!

Amy said...

I love it when they start to pray- it's so cute!

Aidan will say a whole prayer all by himself. The only thing you can understand is "dear Heavenly Father" and "Amen" but it's really cute and I know Father in Heaven understands.

Sheri said...

I loved all your comments and am happy to know that I could have guessed a lot of your answers. miss you tons
Sheri

Jolinda said...

Thanks for the tag...you just know I have nothing to post about since I'm such a lame poster!! JK I'll love to add this to my blog.

BTW, Katie is so cute! How old is she now?

Tamee said...

It takes a secure person to admit they want to play the banjo. I have an Uncle who could teach ya. He's a real live Hill-Billy. In fact, half of my cousins are Hill-Billys. Any other crazy skill you'd like to acquire?

Lara said...

Thanks for the tag. It took me a few days but I finally just did it.

I think you should pretend to pray so you can take the picture--it would be well worth it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails