Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pucker Up

You know how when your kids do really cute things and you wish you had your camera?

Well, I did.



Katie's new thing is to pucker up and making smacking noises when she wants to give you a kiss.

Holy cow, it's cute.

And now for a little priceless Joeism.

Yesterday in school they played charades about all the fun things they did this summer.

Joe could have talked about going to Knott's Berry Farm, or going to the water park, or shooting BB guns, or riding 4 wheelers...the list is endless.

But, no.

What did he do?

He said, "Well, I sat in a chair with my arms folded, staring straight ahead."

"Oh really? What were you doing?"

"Sitting in the car."

Nice.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

LOL!!your kids are too funny!!!

Lara said...

I love that classic picture of Katie. ...I can already envision the cute scrapbook page you'll make with that!

Jolinda said...

I love your kids!! They really do say the darndest things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails