Friday, September 5, 2008

It Isn't That I Don't WANT to Sleep

So, in addition to making jam and trying to survive our first week of middle school...I haven't been sleeping.

I never do when my husband is away. What can I say...I'm a wuss.

Bad for me, good for my scrapbook.

Just a few (okay, a lot) of layouts that I have been working on...these were not all created this week. Really.

Becky and her "friend" Evan at the water park.


Here's one of just Evan at the water park. I couldn't resist.


Mikayla on the first day of school.


Emma at the peach farm.


Joe on the first day of school.


Becky at the peach farm.


Josh at the Beatty Reunion.


Katie at the peach farm.


Beatty Family Reunion fun.


Troy in Paris.

6 comments:

Lara said...

Once again...they're all amazing! I wish I could be half as productive with my time as you are.

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the no sleeping front. Much better to get something done. Did I mention that in addition to making spring rolls for us, you're going to be giving my a private lesson in digiscrapping?

Andrea said...

Hey Bella! Go to bed!!

lbugsh2 said...

I understand the lack of sleeping. I have trouble sleeping when I go to bed before Scott. At least you are getting stuff done.

Brianna said...

Love the one of Troy! It is too funny.

Robin said...

Those are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails