Friday, August 8, 2008

So Hip (Or is that Hip-e)

So, we finally made it home.

Can you believe it?

Paul Snow joked with Troy that I have become one of those people for whom summer is not a noun, but a verb. We don't have summer, we summer.

So, after summering in the west, here we are trying to get our lives put back together.

We are unpacked and moving forward...school starts in just 3 weeks. Yikes!

But we had such a great summer and really enjoyed visiting with every one. I know that there were some that we missed seeing, but hopefully, knowing now that we can survive the drive, maybe we will do it again.

We stopped in Kansas City again to see Amanda and Mike, and they showed us a good time. Hopefully we weren't too big of duds, being so tired from the drive.

Amanda and Mike are so much fun, we miss them. Wish they lived closer!



And, in addition to now having DDR'd, I can now say, thanks to Amanda, that I have also guitar hero'd. Am I hip, or what?Yeah, I know, or what.



But it was pretty fun. We also Wii fitted, and I have to say, while I might not be able to DDR to guitar hero very well, I am the hula hoop queen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're really back! Or are you just messing with us?

Brianna said...

We have guitar hero, rock band and wii fit. I love them all! They are just too fun. Glad you survived and enjoyed your trip! What a fun summer.

Charlene said...

glad you made it home. Your summer vacation was so fun to read!!

Floyd Family said...

We had so much fun with you here! Hopefully this will become an annual tradition as you summer in the West!

Related Posts with Thumbnails