Monday, August 25, 2008

Go Ahead, Complain

So, as you know I have really been enjoying my new camera, and try to take it with me wherever I go.

Consequently, I have gotten some really great photos.

But, not everyone appreciates my new found hobby. Namely, my husband.

Now, don't get me wrong. Troy is very supportive of my desire to take photos, but he doesn't love it too much when he is the subject. And, he is even less pleased with me when I scrap about it.

So, because he complained...I wanted to share my latest layout with you...and some of my favorite photos of the man I love. (I really do!)









He's a good sport! I am so lucky!

9 comments:

Kimber said...

P.S. - cute wordart!!

Lisa & Lee Gonzalez said...

Way cute! These Men...What would we do without them?

Amy said...

He looks like one of those celebrities trying to avoid the paparazzi!

Or better yet, an accused defendent coming out of court....

Hmmm...what would be his crime?

Stealing purple velvet?

The Beatty Beehive said...

I was laughing the whole time I was viewing, because it looked strangly similiar to my husband. (must be a beatty boy thing)!

Amberlyn said...

My husband wasn't all that excited about my new found hobby in blogging either. I told him this hilarious story about something one of my daughters said and it involved the word "vagina" and his immediate response was, "don't go blogging that story."

But we keep doing what makes us happy. Some day Troy will see the good in your scrapping!!!

lbugsh2 said...

Denise
His caption should be "Talk to the hand." I think that would be very fitting.

Anonymous said...

At least he appears to be smiling behind his hand in a few of the pics.

Jolinda said...

I was going to say the same... I view a smile behind that hand. If he's like another Troy I know, he really does appreciate all the books you complete.

Shaunae said...

Love the hand! It's like someone took white out to his face.

Related Posts with Thumbnails