Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Official

I think that it is safe to say that Katie is officially a walker.



I don't know yet if she can walk in shoes...she still has freakishly small feet and is only wearing a size one shoe.

In other news...since you have asked...Troy and I did fainlly meet up for our anniversary, but not before we had a "discussion" about surprises...and how very much I hate them.

We were able to have a really lovely dinner and enjoyed a great night.

And, I think we each really enjoyed our flowers.



Finally, two little bits of cuteness.

I got this cute shot of Troy and Becky. How sweet are they?



And, I have a new little avatar, and I just think it is too freakin' cute. I am two in this photo. Holy cow. I see so much of the kids there! Especially Becky and Mikayla.

8 comments:

Kimber said...

Katy was so close to walking when you were visiting that I knew it wouldn't be long before she'd start zipping around!

I'm so glad you and Troy were able to salvage the evening on your anniversary :)

Amberlyn said...

I love the DOVE bouquet!!! You are way too crafty!!!

Amy said...

What's an avatar?

And where have you been?

Melanie said...

I loved that anniversary story! haha and way to go Katie!

Lara said...

I love the cute baby picture of you. The resemblance with your kids is quite striking.

Thanks for the photo of the Dove bouquet...I'm going to have to give that one a try.

Tamee said...

First off, can I just be the first to congratulate your mother's home country of Korea on their olympic gold in baseball. USA could have beat their pant off if we could release to big boys that are busy playing professional ball. Never the less hats off to the Korean Olympic Baseball team.
Crazy cute to seeing Katie walk.

Jolinda said...

Way to go Katie!!

Loved the anniversary story, sounds like something that would happen to me!

Kim said...

You look just like your baby pictures!! And your kids do look like you!! How fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails