Thursday, January 3, 2008

One Of Those Days

So you know, in our lives, if it isn't one thing it's another.

Today was a momentous day in my life. It has never happened before. It may never happen again. I chose today, to save money rather than to spend it.

I know - you feel like you need to sit down. Me too.

To continue. I took back something that I had gotten for Christmas from my husband because I thought that it was a little too extravagant. (My sweet husband was okay with this.)

Very proud of myself for making this very difficult choice, I proceeded to get into a fender bender. So instead of a lovely, Tiffany's bracelet for Christmas, I got some woman's side view mirror.

Ho. Ho. Ho.

p.s. everyone is fine.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

O.
M.
G.
HATE THAT.
Your star in heaven for good intentions is still there though.
Nice job. :)

The Valentine Fam said...

By the way...love your new header. The kids are so cute!

Kimber said...

Good intentions gone bad has been my theme lately, as well! Love the new header, too.

Robin said...

Who needs beautiful bracelets anyways? What women wouldn't want another side view mirror.
I'm glad everyone is fine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails