Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've Been TAGGED

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: (Jan 1998) I was living in Provo with Troy and Mikayla. I was working while Troy was completing his masters (with Mikayla in tow).

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Get Ready for Enrichment (I am the Enrichment Leader)
2. Survive the day with Troy out of town
3. Blog
4. Cancel a doctor’s appointment (which I foolishly made for the same day as Enrichment)
5. Survive the day with Troy out of town

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese – in almost any form
2. Hummus with pretzels
3. Chocolate – in almost any form
4. Shortbread Cookies
5. S’mores

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off our debt
2. Buy new houses for my parents and my in-laws
3. Buy new clothes (not from Target)
4. Pay for the kids to go to college
5. Take a trip to Hawaii (just for starters)

3 of my bad habits:
1. Staying up too late
2.Procrastination
3. Being Late

5 places I have lived:
1. Bangkok, Thailand
2.Huntington Beach, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Vienna, VA
5. Manassas, VA

5 jobs I have had:
1. Library Page (Shelving books, checking in/out)
2. Intern at the Huntington Beach Police Department
3. Cashier at Sports Chalet
4. Franklin Covey Assistant Product Manager
5. Circulation Manager at BYU Law Librarian

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I am always worried about what other people think – even when I seem hugely confident – I never am. I am working on this, and as I love myself a little more, I worry a little less.
2. I love the movie Grease 2. It is a huge guilty pleasure and one that I am HUGELY embarrassed to like.
3. I have always wanted to be an actor. It is my secret (um, used to be secret) dream.
4. When Troy and I first got married, I wanted 12 children (I know you all thought it was just him). Now my number is somewhere around 8. We’ll see.
5. I am a compulsive rule follower. It drives Troy crazy, especially when the rules don't make sense or seem really arbitrary. I can't help myself.

I tag Aimee, Robin, Kim, Katie, and Talease.

3 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

That was fun to read. I learned a lot more about you! I could have added your bad habits to my list too (except staying up late). I figured I'd list some different ones. Does that mean I have too many of them?! I am also a very big rule follower...I hate it when people cheat!

I didn't get a ticket on the tractor, thank goodness! I was helping my dad haul hay and a cop (who we knew) followed me into the field. We didn't have a red triangle on the back. I was a nervous wreck cause I couln't figure out what I had done!

The Perkins said...

This was so fun...I loved learning more about you! I would have never guessed you liked Grease 2, that is what is so great about this, we find out things we would never have known!

Shelby said...

Thanks for being a good sport!

I enjoy a little Grease 2, particularly, "I'll be your girl for all seasons!" Not so much the scene in the bunker.

Related Posts with Thumbnails