Friday, January 18, 2008

Josh-ism #2 and a Becky-ism

Okay, just so you know that I still think it's all worth it.

Josh, Becky, Katie, and I were all in the car today.

The conversation:

Josh said, "Mom, I love you."

"I love you too, Josh."

"Mom, I love you to the end of outer space, both ways."

He paused for a moment and then said, "You know outer space NEVER ends."

OMGosh.

Then, just for a little comic relief:

Becky said, "Mom, I need to pee."

I asked her if she could hold it.

She said, "Yes. I'll hold it with my feet."

4 comments:

Amy said...

That's so funny! It never occurred to me until I actually saw one of mine holding their "you-know" that they thought I meant to actually hold it! That's hilarious!

Erica Zane said...

LOL!! That is hilarious!!! I found you from Andrea & Melanie's blogs--stopped in to say hi--HI!! ...and have a laugh too, I guess! :) erica

Robin said...

Kids can be profound sometimes can't they?

Amy said...

With her feet? Priceless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails