Saturday, January 5, 2008

Even Relaxing Is Stressful

So after the events of the last few days, I thought that I would unwind by taking a bubble bath.

Well, you know already know that this isn't going to end well.

I tried a new type of bubble bath and put a little in the tub as it was filling. There didn't seem to be enough bubbles, so I poured in a little more. Everything was fine.

I got into the tub and was enjoying to silence...and then I turned the jets on.

Lucky for me, Troy got home at the exact moment when the bubbles were about to cover the top of my head. He grabbed a bucket and started bailing bubbles. By the time we had gotten the mess down to a manageable level, Troy had filled the shower halfway up with bubbles.

Relaxing just isn't in the cards.

And if you didn't already know, my life is one long I Love Lucy episode...and I have to think that there is somebody out there laughing their head off!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I can totally relate with you on this post...relaxing is always a dangerous adventure in our house. I hope you get to take a truly relaxing bubble bath soon!

Your blog is so cute--of course it's hard to go wrong with a half-dozen cuties to blog about, but yours is extra cute!

Robin said...

Don't kid yourself, there is probably a whole lot of somebodies out there laughing their heads off.

Related Posts with Thumbnails