Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I just wanted to start this new year with best wishes to all we love. 2007 was a wonderful year and I am looking forward to having an even better 2008.

Only as I have grown older (although not necessarily wiser), I have realized the need to stay connected with those we love. There isn't much in this life that can't be replaced. What is new today will be old tomorrow, and all the things that we just have to have and that seem so important, usually aren't. Except for our family and our friends.

So my goal in 2008 is to stay better connected with those I love.

Keep in touch.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

A) You need to find someone REALLY mean in you ward, drop your kids off there for a few hours and see how they like daycare. :)
B) WE're in touch, so you be in touch.
Back to cleaning.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails