Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Uh, NO

Josh's teacher stopped me today and asked (in ALL seriousness), "Is Josh as helpful at home as he is at school?"

"Uh, NO."

(She just laughed, like I was kidding.)

Later, Josh asked me today why Mikayla got to do so many more things than he does.

I told him it is because she listens really well and does what she is supposed to do. Then I asked him, "Josh, why are you so good and obedient at school and so silly and naughty at home?"

He said, "Oh, Mom, that's just what five-year-olds do."

How can one little person be SO wise, and so JOSH at the same time?

4 comments:

The Perkins said...

Can I just say I think you are a great writer! Josh is so cute, and funny!

Hilary said...

I say it's most likely because YOU are his mother.
But, that's just my educated guess.... :D

Andrea said...

I'm with your friend Hilary on that one. Joshy has spunk, he wouldn't be as fun if he lacked that part of his personality. This is why our family loves Joshy!

Amy said...

I agree with Hilary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails