So today, my sweet Troy is the big 3-5.
Holy cow, that's old!
So in honor of Troy's birthday, 35 things you may or may not know:
1. He loves flat soda
2. He loves to swim
3. He is a morning person
4. He hates to throw anything away
5. He loves to play hearts (He was the champion on his mission in Poland)
6. If he could do anything he wanted...he would take a nap
7. He can still do a back flip
8. He has an unhealthy obsession with vacuums and squeegees
9. He loves greasy grilled cheese sandwiches and crumbs
10. He is notoriously happy, all the time, for no reason
11. He is an optimist (I hate that!)
12. He always looks for the good in people
13. He is very giving and generous...to a fault
14. He hates to eat out...which is so sad for his wife
15. He wishes his wife could get his socks as white as his mother could
16. He has questionable taste in television
17. He loves his kids and is a really hands on Dad
18. He loves puns...he thinks they are so funny
19. He is a REALLY hard worker...usually going above and beyond
20. He has a cute butt
21. He isn't really afraid of anything, nor does he worry...he doesn't see the point
22. He LOVES self-help books
23. He hates it when people say bad things about themselves
24. He cannot be guilted into anything...I hate this too!
25. He loves sayings, cliches, and well known phrases, but can never say them right
26. He wears a hat to bed when its cold
27. He wishes he were healthier in his choics and exercise habits
28. He loves to play the piano and sing
29. He pushes himself to do things outside his comfort zone because he thinks its good for him
30. He has the best laugh
31. He loves the outdoors
32. He rarely loses his temper
33. He owns about sixty blue shirts
34. He is a really good person
35. His wife really loves him, and hopes he has a happy birthday.
So leave my hubby a little love and feel free to tell us what you love about Troy.