Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Woo hoo!!!!

It's snowing. yay!!!!! The kids are getting ready to head out into the snow, so hopefully I will have some fun photos in a little bit.

You know it takes a good hour to get everyone into their snow clothes so they can come running back inside after 10 minutes. big sigh. At least they love it.

Here's a few 365 photos.

24/365 Sacrilege



Well, I don't know if you knew, but I gave up caffeine in December. It actually hasn't been too bad, and I haven't had a ton of cravings. But I was not feeling well today, and more than anything, I just wanted really wanted a coke zero. oh, heavenly coke zero. So, I asked Troy to get me one, and he brought this home instead. ack. THIS is NOT the REAL THING!

25/365 ow!



This is my son. I have no doubt. I mean, I gave birth to him, so I KNOW he's my son. But he is my son in so many other ways. While he was playing outside today, his hat slid down over his eyes, and rather than fix it, he ran into a pole. ow. That's my boy.

26/365 A Storm Is Coming!



It's supposed to snow tomorrow, so everyone knows, you ALWAYS have to go to Wal-Mart the day before a storm to stock up on bread and milk. I think it might even be a law here. Luckily, we went early enough in the day that there was still some left. (Let me just add here, that I actually did need to go to Wal-Mart, it was just my poor timing that it happened at the same time as EVERYONE else needing to go to too!)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm with ya, that place was packed yesterday...wrong day to run out of Pedialyte, I'm thinking everyone in Manassas was there. haha Love all the pics! I'm sure your snow pics will be awesome!

Hilary said...

Is that a super walmart?
Me=Jealous.

Kimber said...

Maybe Troy thought that Coke Zero meant zero caffeine, LOL.

I'm thinking I need to kick the habit soon, but boy oh boy there are some days when I really need that Diet Coke :)

Lara said...

We didn't even know it was supposed to snow last night, so we were caught by surprise. If I'd known, I would've been right there with you at Walmart (although it would have been the one a few miles east).

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails