Monday, June 16, 2008

Omens and Signs

Several months ago I had a dream that I was going to Paris.

Now, keep in mind that at the time I had NO IDEA that I would actually be going to Paris.

So, in this dream I get to the airport and realize that I have forgotten my passport. I frantically try and get my passport and run all over the airport in seemingly endless corridors only to miss my flight.

And, now, here I sit, sure that something is going to happen to prevent me from getting on that plane...so, this is either my last blog post before Paris, or the one just before you hear a funny story about why I didn't get to go.

Keep your fingers crossed.

p.s. Troy's only comment about my paranoia and worry is that we SO could NOT do the Amazing Race together.

Uh. Yeah.

I think I already knew that...for reasons that have nothing to do with travel phobia.

10 comments:

The Perkins said...

I hope you have a wonderful time in Paris...I'm jealous!

Kim said...

Have a wonderful time!!! You are the most prepared person I have ever met you will do just fine!!

Andrea said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you! A bientot! Bon Voyage!

Lia said...

I think that dream was to prepare you for your actual trip. Don't think there's anyway you'll forget your passport now. Have fun! Take lots of pictures.

Charlene said...

Have fun on your trip! I can't wait to see all your pictures and fun stories to share!

Amberlyn said...

WOW!!!! PARIS!!!!! I am so jealous!!! You are going to have a fabulous time.

Good luck with all your preperation and flying and transfers and the food and the sights!!!

Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories!!!

Kimber said...

I know you've already left, but have fun and good luck!

Lara said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!! And don't worry Glen still plans on splitting the million dollars with you guys after he and Troy win Amazing Race!

Robin said...

I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!

Karen said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails