Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beckyism and a Joeism

Beckyism:

So, Becky was passing by me on her way to someplace very important. (I don't know where, but I AM SURE that it was important.)

I asked if she would give me a kiss, to which she replied, "I can't right now, Mom. I'm very busy."

Oh. My bad.

And a Joeism:

I was working on my food storage and I was teasing Joe about being a slacker.

He said, "What's a slacker?"

Andrea was there helping me and she said, "A slacker is someone who sits around all day not doing anything but playing video games."

Joe didn't miss a beat. He said, "I'm not a slacker, but i'd sure like to be one!"

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I guess my definition wasn't negative enough!

Or is a slacker someone who spends the ENTIRE day on the computer?? I want to be one if that is the case!

Lara said...

Kids are awesome!

Kimber said...

Love the Joe comment!

Puhlman said...

Very very funny. And by the way don't even think about doing anything with that picture.

lbugsh2 said...

oh can I be a slacker. Instead of the video games can I scrapbook instead.

Jeff said...

This child is smooth... :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails