You know Troy and I have a terrible track record with valentine's day.
So bad, in fact, that we have totally given up on it.
In case you don't know our history...
So, this year...instead of writing a mushy post about all the things I love about Troy...instead...I've got a different type of list in mind.
10 Things You May or May Not Know About Troy
1. He is super optimistic...earning himself the nickname "Miss Merry Sunshine." He is most chipper at 5 am -- coincidentally...the time at which I feel least chipper.
2. He will not skip work to play hooky with me...dang work ethic.
3. When I tell him about my bad day...he always looks for ways to "fix" it. I'm pretty sure it's a man thing.
4. He uses the skills I have taught him about listening on other people. Everyone thinks he's a great listener...now you know why.
5. He will wear socks with holes in them until I secretly throw them away. oops. Don't tell him, k?
6. He takes great pleasure in demonstrating "chi" running and "facercise" -- no matter how much it embarrasses me. Please...feel free to ask for a demonstration...I'm working through my issues with it.
7. He still wears socks with sandals even though he can at long last acknowledge how incredibly unfashionable it is.
8. He has no lack of humility about his game playing skills. He loves to tell the story about being the mission hearts champion. Again...feel free to ask him about it.
9. His standard answer when you ask him how you look is "fine."
10. He would never write a list like this, because he is just too nice. Dang man.
Really...I love this man. And I hope he has a good valentine's day. Even if we are no longer celebrating it.