Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Busy Sunday

Doesn't he look so serious? It's Sunday. So of course he's working on fulfilling the duties of his calling.


I really am glad that he does...even if I have moments where I wish he wouldn't.

Is that horrible? Ever have a love/hate relationship with a calling. Especially when it wasn't your own?

My own calling is great. I have enjoyed being Josh's teacher.

When I found out that I was going to be his teacher, I knew he would not be thrilled.

So, I asked him, "Who is the WORST person you could imagine having as your primary teacher?"

He gave it some good thought and said, "Lord Voldemort."

Unfortunately for him, it was even worse than that.

Now that the crying is finally over, I think it's working out just fine!

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Um...yes. Definitely have a love/hate relationship with DH's calling...mostly when it means I am wrestling all the kids at church alone. (Getting that wheelchair in and out of the van is NO fun.)

I don't know how you do it with all the traveling he has to do!

Helena said...

Bwa-ha-ha! Lord Voldemort.

I'm glad it's going okay!

Emily Merchant said...

Love that Josh. Glad he, and you, are surviving!

Charlene said...

Secretly they love when their parents teach their class. I was Ethan's teacher last year, and when they released me I thought for sure he would be doing the happy dance that I'm leaving, but secretly he said that he loved having me for a teacher!! I'm going to enjoy that while I can!!!

Erica Zane said...

rofl - that is awesome! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails