Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh The Things That I Could Learn

I think one of the best things about being a parent are the lessons we learn from our children...lessons we really can't learn any other way.

There are lessons to be learned when they mess up and we try hard to be patient. 

But sometimes...the lessons are learned when we mess up and they try hard to be patient.

That happened to me today. 

And how grateful I am to have children who forgive me when i'm imperfect...like yelling at them when a gentle reminder would have done the job.

Children have this amazing capacity to love us...even when we're wrong. 

Aren't we lucky?

I know I am.



1 comment:

The Beatty Beehive said...

This is the story of my life... I am always having to go back and apoligize to my kids for the stupid things I do. Thank heavens they have unmeasurable patience and a great sense of humor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails