So the twins are 9 today!
I can hardly believe it. It seems like just yesterday we were taking these two little squirts home from the hospital (Can you believe that they were 4 and 5 pounds when they were born?).
So, in honor of their birthday...9 things you may or may not know about them.
1. She giggles...ALL THE TIME...about everything. It's hilarious.
2. She LOVES monkeys...especially Curious George.
3. She is a fantastic artist. She was just chosen to be in a county art show...only one of a handful of kids in the school.
4. She is very nurturing. She loves to take care of people and is very kind.
5. She is 3 WHOLE minutes older than Joe, and makes sure that you NEVER forget that makes her the oldest twin!
6. She is incredibly ticklish. You don't even have to actually tickle her...just the thought freaks her out!
7. She has had more cavities than everyone else in the family combined! (The enamel of her teeth has been damaged by all the high fevers she had when she was little.)
8. She is a compulsive organizer. Everything has to be just so...it's amazing!
9. She wants to be an artist or an actress when she grows up.
1. He is happy ALL THE TIME! He is a very optimistic and good natured person (just like his dad!)
2. He is generous to a fault!
3. He loves scouts. He slept with his scout book for quite some time.
4. He loves video games. He would play ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT if you let him.
5. He loves Superman and Scooby Doo. He carries a photo of himself and Scooby and Shaggy, so if he should ever meet them again he can tell them that he is their NUMBER ONE fan!
6. He is very tender hearted and hates for anyone to be sad.
7. He has had more stitches than everyone else in the family combined.
8. He has the appetite of a grown man. Watch your food when he's around.
9. His most embarassing moment comes every time he is reminded that his sisters once dressed him up as a girl. Ack!
So, Joe and Emma, Happy Birthday. We love you.