Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Antidote to a Crappy Day

Still having a crappy day.

No big deal. I figure Troy has been gone on and off for the last five weeks...and as we near the home stretch, I'm done.

I guess the ideal situation would have been for him to be done at the same time as I was...but oh well. Top ramen for three days in a row won't hurt anyone, right?

Anyway, as you are aware, I have a little (itty bitty, really tiny) blogging obession.

One of the blogs that I like to ready is Becky Higgins. She is scrapbooking legend and I have been a fan FOR YEARS!

She had a giveaway on her blog a few days ago which I entered and won!

Woo hoo.

Here's all my goodies.


So, we'll just say the day is a little less crappy now.

9 comments:

The Valentine Fam said...

Winning always makes me feel better! I hope tomorrow isn't as rough.

Hilary said...

Awh, I LOVE BH...
I wrote her an email once, she wrote me back.
I was in marching band with her brother.

Kimber said...

Congrats on the win...looks like you got some fun stuff.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow!!

Lara said...

Way to go...what a fun prize package! I hope your crappy days are behind you.

Puhlman said...

I know how you feel. It gets pretty old really fast huh? What is up with these men anyway? Do they think they can just up and leave whenever they want? Well tell you what. When Don gets home he better be ready to give ME a vacation. :) Sorry you are having a crappy day or two or three.

Amberlyn said...

Sorry to hear that you are having a CRAPPY day. Maybe you need a "Graham Crapper" to go along with it.

But come on, winning prizes like that has to make your day feel better!!! That would brighten my spirits.

Robin said...

Way to go! What did you do to win?

Sorry you're having a crappy time. Ramen never killed anybody (actually it probably has) but it won't kill you guys, so eat up!

Andrea said...

You lucky girl! What are you going to do with scrapbooking supplies that you can actually touch???

Lara said...

Did you just win again?! I see Denise from Manassas listed on the book giveaway winners too. Now I'm extra impressed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails