Becky had a field trip at school on Friday.
It was actaully pretty fun.
We went to Cows-n-Corn, which I have to say, when you've gone once...well...you get the idea.
But, this trip was made better by the fact that Janet, Erica, Andrea, and Stacy all came along. So while Becky got to play with her friends, I got to play with mine!
It was a beautiful day, and Becky had a really good time...and we learned some interesting things.
1. When you follow Janet through a corn maze, be prepared to step off the beaten path...literally.
2. I am seriously addicted to scrapbooking, because I spent the entire day thinking about all the scrapbook layouts I was going to with the photos that I was taking.
3. When you get a bunch of moms together who all have fairly decent cameras, it starts too look like the paparazzi and makes you wonder which celebrities the kids belong to.
4. Becky does not like cows...at all.
5. Becky does however, think that chickens and sheep are okay.
and, last, but not least,
6. Everything is better with your friends!
All in all, a very good day.