Wednesday, October 29, 2008
So, my friend Christine (alamama) gave me this blog award, and I am supposed to name seven things that I am thankful for and pass this award on to seven blogs that I enjoy.
This feels like a tag in disguise, but since it's my first blog "award" I'll take it.
Plus, it never hurts to remember what we are thankful for:
1. I am thankful for my good husband, who works so hard to support our family. And I try to remember it every time he goes on vacation...I mean a "work trip."
2. I am thankful for my sweet children, who amaze me daily with their faith and good works. And I try to remember it every time they drive me crazy!
3. I am thankful for the gym. Egads. It sucks. But I am working out, and getting fit and by golly, it's going to be good for me if it kills me.
4. I am thankful for good friends. I wouldn't make it through all this other stuff without them.
5. I am thankful for technology, because frankly, sometimes it's nice to do something I REALLY enjoy.
6. I am thankful for the Gospel. I know that this should be higher up on the list, but I am listing them as I think of them. And really, without the Gospel, I would be nothing.
7. I am thankful for my house. Because, baby it's cold outside.
And I am proud to present this award to: Andrea, Melanie, Sarah, Lara, Alex, Lisa, and Stacy...because I really enjoy your blogs...and it's nice to know that I am not alone in fighting the good fight.