Friday, October 10, 2008

The Cows AND The Corn

Well, it appears that Friday is going to be field trip day, and apparently, the only place to go on a field trip is to Cows n Corn.

Not that I don't love it...but really, how many times can you go and have it still be fresh (well, I guess that just an expression in this case...because, honestly, the air is anything BUT fresh!)

It was fun to spend some time with Josh...with so many kids, the alone time means a lot.

And Josh is a really great kid.



All the kids on the field trip were basically good, but there were a few squirrely ones in there, and it makes me appreciate that Josh is almost always on his best behavior when we are in public (ALMOST always).

And can I just say, kindergartners can be sooo sweet!




The thing that I like about Josh is that he doesn't do anything halfway...if he is going to make butter, he is going to shake that little container for all it's worth...if he rides a bike, you better get out of the way...and if he is playing...he is going ALL THE WAY.



His enthusiasm is pretty wonderful to watch...I just need to remember that when he is ENTHUSIASTIC at home! LOL!

All in all, a pretty great day.

5 comments:

Puhlman said...

How cute. Rachel had such a great time there today too. The picture of Josh with his friends is SO cute. I think the kid on the right is our neighbor. Is his name Zohide (that is not the spelling but I think that is how you pronounce it).

Lara said...

I could've written practically this exact same post about Adam...half- hearted is just not a word in his vocabulary!

Once again, I love your photos!

Melanie said...

Cute pictures! Fun that you could go with him.

Charlene said...

I love kindergarteners! They are so fun and excited to learn everything! I love how they treat their friends-your photo of him with his friends is a perfect example of that.

Amy said...

You are a trooper!

Related Posts with Thumbnails