Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hurricane Josh

It's been a crazy few weeks back here in Virginia.

An Earthquake.

A Hurricane.

Troy left town to visit his family and attend his high school reunion.

And as you know, we have a long history of some major disaster happening whenever Troy is gone.

We have had the water heater explode, a flood, emergency room visits, the list goes on an on.

Troy is headed home today, and I thought we were out of the woods as far as disasters go...but I didn't count on one thing -- Josh.

Now, don't get me wrong...on the scale of disasters, this one is pretty mild...and actually, I am probably the only one would even consider this a disaster.

But...after spending this morning getting all the kids ready for church by myself, getting into the car and being almost on time -- I was patting myself on the back from a job well done.

Until we got out of the car...and I saw this:


Are you kidding me?

Sigh.

Oh well.

5 of 6 well dressed children is good, right?

4 comments:

Pressed Petals said...

glad you made it through all of that okay. i was thinking about you guys. hairspray takes out ink really good.

alexandra said...

I wonder how much hair spray you'll need to get that stain out?

Lara said...

I'm so glad that my kids aren't the only ones that leave markers laying around! Hope they were washable markers.

Shari said...

One of these times Denise life will not throw you a disaster when Troy is gone. Of course it will be when all of your kids are out of the house but hey, it will happen. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails