Monday, September 26, 2011

London Eats

I know you thought I was done with London posts...and I almost was. But I had to do one last post with a few food photos.

I don't know why...but I got it into my head that English food wasn't going to be very good.

Holy smokes. Was I wrong.

It was fantastic.

And so was every single type of ethnic food we tried while we were there, including: Japanese, Polish, Indian, and Mexican.

And the desserts.

oh my.

But of course, I only have about 1/2 the food photos I should have because I got so excited when the food would get to the table that I wouldn't remember to take the photo until after I had eaten the dish!

But, when I did remember:

Meat Pie and Sticky Toffee Pudding at the Royal Oak in Windsor



Profitroles and Scones with Jam and Clotted Cream at Buckingham Palace



Ramen Soup with Spicy Chilies, Seafood with Soba Noodles, and Fried Squid




Seafood Ceviche Tostadas and Chicken Flautas at Wahauca



Strawberries and Cream Donut at Krispy Kreme (honestly the very best donut I have ever had!)


Chips from McDonalds (Troy insisted -- and honestly, they were excellent)


Gelato from Scoop


Are you hungry yet? lol.



3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

YUM! Thanks for posting them.

Lara said...

Yep, it worked. Now I'm thinking it's time for breakfast #2 (and a trip to London). :)

shannon said...

Amen, sister friend! I've never eaten so well as I do in London! Awesome photos! Truly excellent work! But where't the photos of you and Troy?

Related Posts with Thumbnails