Sunday, September 11, 2011

Say What?

I have been posting on facebook some of the funny things the kids say...but I wanted a more permanent record...so for your enjoyment: kids say the darnedest things:

I told Katie to clean her room. She toddled off to get the job done and came back and said, "Mom. I cleaned my room. But...I am not making my bed until Thursday."

um. okay?

Went to concussion training at the school with the twins. In the middle of the training, Joe turns to me and says, "Wow Mom. There sure are a lot of ways to die."

oh geez.

Went shopping with Mikayla. She said, "Mom. Shoe shopping is so much easier than clothes shopping, cause I don't have to worry about whether or not the shoes are modest."

Amen.

Amen.

LOL.

My kids crack me up.

Seriously.

1 comment:

Pressed Petals said...

love the modest shoes comment! so true!

Related Posts with Thumbnails