Monday, July 20, 2009

That's No Mouse

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted.

I have good intentions...but when Troy goes out of the country...everything kind of gets pushed to side. But...he's back now...so hopefully things can go back to normal.

Oh wait...they just called him as the Elder's Quorum President. Normal is no more. (big sigh).

Well...in honor of Troy's new position...I just wanted to share a little game we played at dinner.

We went around the table and we all took turns doing our best imitations of each other.

We started with Dad...and asked them to imitate something Dad does or says.

We got:

"Pull my finger."

"Did you hear a mouse?" (Which dad likes to say when he...well...you know what happens when you pull his finger.)

"And this is the song I played for my first grade recital."

I have to say...the kids nailed it.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Bwahahaha! Your DH too, eh?

Bringhurst Family said...

I have to say when Brandon was called as a counselor in the bishopric people would ask me if I was stressed I would say nope I'm excited because now he can never be Elder's quorum president! What a busy man your married to. And what a busy woman he's married to.

Monique said...

And how did the kids do with imitating you? That's what I want to know, lol!

alexandra said...

So funny!

Poor Troy. Of course, you do realize that this means you two are well on your way to (big echoing voice) WARD DOMINATION!!!!!

Good luck!

Lara said...

My condolences on his new calling. I suppose all your Saturdays will now be filled with moving people in and out.

Haynay said...

awesome! I love the idea of this game, totally doing it this week at dinner. We do play "Would you rather ____ or _____?" when one asks everyone else at the table a would you rather question...none can be the same...it's tons of fun too!

Jolinda said...

Feeling your pain...feeling your pain!! My Troy is now a counselor in the Branch Presidency! Need I say more?

Related Posts with Thumbnails