Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Be Prepared

ohmygosh. i'm tired.

Joe had scout camp today...and I went to help...and I'm pooped.

Who knew keeping up with a bunch of 8-11 year old boys could be so much work?

But...it was also a lot of fun.

The theme this year is space camp and it was so fun and so well organized...props to the Stake Primary Presidency and the wards who helped out.

Joe got a lot done today, including:

swimming:


making it through the "laser" maze:


learning about aerodynamics:


solar cooking (which I thought was VERY cool):


the obstacle course:


and Joe's favorite: the zip line.


It was a great day!

2 comments:

alexandra said...

Scout camp sure is fun. Now that Avery's an 11-year-old Scout, I've got a few more years to wait until I can go again with the younger boys.

Looks like you had a blast, Joe!

Lara said...

My days of helping at scout camp are coming again soon when Adam turns eight next year. In the meantime I really like just dropping Spencer off for the big scout camp and picking him up a week later. At least it looks like you had a great time with Joe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails