Saturday, June 13, 2009

Theatrics



We took the three older kids to see the new Star Trek movie last night. It was the first time we have taken them to see a movie like this in the movie theater.

Now, I will be the first to admit that they are a little sheltered...and I think that's how it should be...but after Troy and I saw it the first time, we really thought that they would enjoy this...plus it was at the IMAX...so even better!

And they did.

Of course, as we were discussing the evening with them and they said that they thought they were going to see a movie called "Star Track" about a man named "Mr. Spark"...it made me think we should do this a little more often.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Glad that you are feeling better!

DEl and I really enjoyed Star "Track", too :)

Heather said...

Mr. Spark... bwahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails