Monday, June 22, 2009

Pet Peeves

So we went to the water park today...as our first official day of "summer vacation."

We had a good time.

But I just had to share a little pet peeve.

This is obviously a family oriented place...really...a little kid paradise...since the deepest part of the entire place is 4 feet.

But, I am constantly amazed a what people deem appropriate to wear out in public and still consider themselves suitably attired.

I mean, when you have a tattoo located in between and slightly underneath your breasts and I can READ it in it's entirety...your swimsuit is probably a little too low.

And...no matter how nice your swimsuit is...when you top it with a skin tight shirt made out of fishnet...well...you get the picture.

And unfortunately...my kids got it too. ack.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Dude, you could have just told me in person that you didn't like my suit...or tattoo for that matter.

Lara said...

Ack! I can't believe you could read my whole tattoo like that. I thought that Duran Duran quote was covered by my nipple ring. Next time I'll be sure to wear a fishnet shirt to cover up a little better.

Pressed Petals said...

Ok, you ladies are too funny! I totally invisioned Mel to be "That" type...not even close! Hey Denise, how do you use the jello for the bloody noses?

Charlene said...

LOL!!! But seriously, I have three boys that don't need to see any of that! What do you do when it's your friends that are wearing that or letting their daughters wear that??

Related Posts with Thumbnails