Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Week 5

Well, with no menu for week 4 - life just got away from us. We had a night of pasta and meatballs, a pizza night and even a mac and cheese night.

oh well.

so we are back on the menu wagon this week.

Before that, let's review week 3's menu:

Loaded Baked Potato Soup: I think several members of the family enjoyed this one, although I did not. So, I am on the quest and will actually try again this week with another recipe.

Mexican Tortilla Soup: This was actually very good. I wasn't sure as I was making it....it is a huge amount of liquid in it, and I wasn't sure how it would taste. But it was very good. I didn't put the corn tortillas in - we just let everyone add as many regular corn chips as they wanted. KEEPER

Ginger Soy BBQ Chicken: This was GREAT. I mean great. And everyone liked it. KEEPER

Chicken and Vegetable Curry: This was also really, really wonderful. Great flavor. Great color. Great! KEEPER

This week:

Curry - out a box, easy peasy.
Perfect Potato Soup
Bowtie Chicken Alfredo
Scalloped Potatoes and Ham

We've got talent show and a date night this week -- so I am going to be conservative and just do these four meals.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails