Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Blessings

Christmas was wonderful.

I have finally come to the point where I love giving gifts more than I love getting them (although I really like getting them!)

Everyone got a new Christmas ornament this year -- I love this tradition -- although finding the right ornament for everyone is sometimes challenging.





Emma got Mulan -- since she will be playing Mulan in the middle school play. Joe and Josh each got a Lego storm trooper -- as they are still crazy about both Legos and Star Wars. Katie got Dynamite Lalaloopsy -- this was also her Christmas present. Becky got Mango Tiki Wiki Lalaloopsy -- her favorite doll. Troy got a Charlie Brown ornament -- as that is my nickname for him. And I got a squirrel -- a reminder about Girl's Camp.



Santa was beyond generous this year. 




We are beyond blessed! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails