Friday, December 31, 2010

Save a the Last Dance for Me

Mikayla went to her first dance tonight. OMGosh.

She turned 14 in October, but just missed the dance by a week. Then there was no dance in November, and they moved December's dance to New Year's Eve.

Where did the time go?

Why am I asking that question so much lately?


Mikayla got ready for the dance at someone else's house, but was nice enough to stop by so I could take a couple of photos. Of course we totally embarrassed her...not on purpose mind you...just by being her parents.

I may not survive the teenage years...but for now, I will try and enjoy all these new experiences we are having.


I think she looks beautiful. I hope she has a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Oh! I remember being her CTR 5 teacher in Vienna. Time really is going by too quickly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails