Friday, December 10, 2010

O, The Irony

After my gratitude filled post yesterday on how good it is to have trials and how much opposition helps us appreciate all the sweetness in life...my life almost did me in today.

Isn't it strange how the biggest trials make us rise to the occasion, but the smallest part of our everyday existence can make it all come crashing down?

Not that anything really bad happened today.

Not that there was anything more than the usual laundry, dishes, sibling bickering or three year old whininess.

Not that I had any good reason for being a grouch today.

I just was.

But even just writing it down helped.

And I don't think it hurt at all that the little ones are all in bed now.

Ah. Motherhood. Gotta love it. : )

1 comment:

Lara said...

I'm with you 100%. My days have been very similar lately. Hope today is better. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails