Monday, April 12, 2010

What was I thinking?

I spent the day with Emma and Joe and their friends at King's Dominion for the twins birthday.

Fun was had by all. And...other than my catching a cold, no additional medical attention was required.

Sadly, I decided not to take my "nice" camera with me, and the little camera and I are not on speaking terms.

But...here's what we got.




We got to ride the intimidator...it's a giga-coaster and it's the highest and fastest gravity driven roller coaster on the east coast.


Yeah.

There's a point after you go over the first drop and take the first curve where you are moving at over 90 MPH...it actually goes so fast some people said they momentarily blacked out.

I didn't black out, however, everything went dark and fuzzy for a few seconds...it was wild.


Everyone decided it was the best birthday party they had ever been to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails