I can't believe it's happened...but I guess you can't stop time.
Sweet Becky is five.
Becky was very happy to celebrate her birthday with her friends...and she was especially happy to get a bicycle. When you are the third girl, you get a lot of hand-me-downs, so she was thrilled with the first brand new bike she has ever had.
So...time for a top five list.
Top Five Things I LOVE about Becky
1. She is always happy...a ray of sunshine.
2. She has the sweetest dimples...and every time she smiles, it just melts my heart.
3. She is very opinionated and bossy.
4. In spite of how opinionated and bossy she is, her preschool teacher thinks she is shy and retiring. (One of my kids?)
5. She has the best laugh...you can't help but laugh right along with her.
There are so many more things I love about this sweet girl...but for now...let's just say Happy Birthday Becky.