Friday, August 28, 2009

The Great Kayak Adventure 2009

We had such a great time in Hilton Head...maybe too great, cause as soon as we got home I fell into bed...too sick to even lift my head.

But...i'm feeling a little more human now...and excited to show off the photos of our trip.

I thought I would do it in one big blog post...but apparently I cannot restrain myself when it comes to taking photos because I have 1,000 photos to go through.

Here's a little teaser of our trip in the form of the kid's great kayak adventure.






The kids thought that kayaking was so much fun...but only got to spend about 20 minutes on the water.

So...we all went back for a family kayak trip...and OHMYGOSH...but that was the most amazing thing ever.

Photos to come.

Unfortunately...couldn't take my nice camera on that trip...so I bought a little underwater disposable (no instant gratification for me).

2 comments:

Kimber said...

That looks like so much fun!

Monique said...

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well, Denise! I guess the busy summer and all that traveling is catching up with you... Hope you feel better soon, those pics look amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails