Monday, July 7, 2008

We'll Always Have Paris

Our last day in Paris.

It went by so quickly.


We went out to Versailles. I had heard mixed reviews, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

But I LOVED it!!

It was really beautiful, and I loved the gardens and the fountains.


We even went out on the lake in a little row boat. I love being able to take pictures of Troy without his being able to hold his hands up in protest.

That night we took a boat cruise down the Seine.

It was a great way to end our trip.

We'll always have Paris.

5 comments:

Lara said...

I loved Versailles too! Just the mere size was breathtaking, and those gardens were just amazing. It's one of my most vivid memories of our trip to Europe in 1987.

What an awesome experience for you and Troy!

Melanie said...

Oh please stop! I am going to keel over and die of jealousy!! haha Your trip looks spectacular.

Brianna said...

You look great! And so happy. Glad you had such an amazing trip!

Amberlyn said...

Ahhh, Paris.

I'm so glad you were able to share that awesome experience with Troy.

This summer is non-stop action for you.

I can't wait to visit with you when you finally reach good ol' Spanish.

Robbie said...

Have you ever seen Napolean Dynamite? If so...lucky. If not...lucky! What an awesome experience. Hope you made the most of it, it's not often parents of six get to be all alone for more than 2 minutes. Glad you had fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails