Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Left My Heart in California

Well, California was really great.

It was non-stop action for us...Knott's or the Water Park almost every day, with a couple of trips to the beach for good measure.

I am not sure who was more exhausted when we were done...the kids or my parents. Okay, really it was my parents, but they were such good sports and the kids really enjoyed spending time with them.

I also got to see my good friend Amy and she was even brave enough to go to the beach with us. Sure fire birth control, that's what we are! But I really enjoyed visiting with her...hard to believe that we have been friends 25 years! Holy crap.

The kids really enjoyed the beach...a lot...



It was really great to see my parents. I know they enjoyed us, and I know they enjoyed it when we left! haha. There's always next year...it may just be enough time for them to rest up.







Here's one of my folks with all their grandkids...not bad for a couple who only had two kids!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

The extra kids in the bottom photo threw me off for a minute! I'm glad to see you get back on the blog wagon; I really enjoy reading your posts :)

Charlene said...

Are you home now or still out west? I would love to see the ocean again. Beautiful pictures!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails