Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day

The first day of school was a smashing success.






The kids all got there. They liked their teachers. And everyone made it home again.

What more could I ask?

I can hardly believe that I have FIVE kids in school. It's crazy that my little Becky is already a kindergartner. The other kids are looking so grown up!

And...how crazy is it to think that my little Katie will be doing this in just two short years? (Did I sound too excited when I said that? lol!)

5 comments:

Shari said...

Your kids are gorgeous and they look so happy about their first day of school. Probably not nearly as excited as their mama was though. lol

Shari said...

They looked very excited for their first day of school but I'm sure your face was showing even more excitement. I think we should start taking Mama pictures on the first day of school. lol
Your family is so stinkin cute.

Lara said...

Wow, they are all just cute, cute, cute!

Kari said...

WOW ... look how big they are!!!! Sounds like a successful first day and the pics are fabulous!

Mariko said...

oh. my. goodness. Mikayla looks really grown up! Beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails