Friday, November 13, 2009

Like it's 1986

So...i'm coming downstairs this morning...and I hear one of my kids singing.

Loudly.

"Whoa...ooo...we're half way there...whoa....oooo....Living on a Prayer....take my hand....we'll make it I swear....whooaa...ooooo...Living on a Prayer."

Seriously.

Bon Jovi.

1986.

But what really blew my mind...was that it was BECKY doing the singing.

Yeah.

You know what this means.

Too much guitar hero and hanging out with the Kunz family.

Andrea...I always knew you'd pass on your rocker ways to one of the kids...I just didn't know it would be mine!

: )

6 comments:

Andrea said...

She's a rock star!!!

Puhlman said...

I love that song. That is too cute.

Hilary said...

And YOU encouraged me to get a wii?!

Lara said...

LOL! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Heh. Doesn't it seem odd that "our" teenage songs are being adopted by the young 'uns? Does this mean we're [gasp] old? ~akh

Emily Merchant said...

Oh how darling. The crazy thing is, those eighties songs, they really stick around in your head. I am always surprised when I hear something and realize I know ALL the words.

Related Posts with Thumbnails