Saturday, November 21, 2009

Good Times...All Seven Years

Can I just tell you how much I love this boy?



Truly.

Josh is seven today and I can hardly believe it.

This honestly feels like just yesterday.



Josh was born seven years ago today around one in the afternoon.

All 10 pounds 5 ounces of him.

I know.

He was so stinkin' cute...and I fell instantly in love.

And as I look back on all these years...I can tell you honestly that Josh has been a great joy.

I know I talk about how crazy he is...and believe me...he IS crazy.

And I talk about how much work it is to keep up with him...it IS a lot of work.

But...he is also sweet and funny and happy all the time.

And I am so grateful to have him in our family.

So...my little man.

I hope the last seven years have been as good for you as they have been for me.

I love you.

Happy Birthday.

8 comments:

Monique said...

Happy Birthday, Josh!! Wishing you a fun day, with lots of cake, presents and hugs!!

alexandra said...

Happy Birthday, Josh!

Andrea said...

I love that his little face looks the same today as it did when he was born!!

Love you, Joshy!

Mara said...

Happy birthday, Josh! You're very lucky to belong to such a wonderful family.

Lara said...

Happy Birthday Josh! I love that first picture!

Charlene said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

Tamee said...

We love you, Joshy!
Happy Day for you.

Kimber said...

They grow up too quickly :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails