I can't believe Josh is eight.
I am so excited for Josh, not only because it's his birthday, but because he is getting baptized today.
He is the first of our children to get baptized on his actual birthday.
It's pretty cool.
So...you know it's coming.
8 things I love about Josh.
1. He is so full of life. Always excited. If we all lived life like this...well, it would be exhausting.
2. He is very loving. He loves to give hugs and kisses and is always affectionate.
3. He is very smart. He makes connections quickly and is always taking things to the next level.
4. He is very silly. How can I not mention this one? He is a goof. It's true.
5. He is very sensitive. He always tries his best to be good and whenever he gets in trouble it's like your heart might break when he starts to cry. Sweet boy.
6. He is always lucky. When we were at DisneyWorld he got selected several times to go up and help with a show or performance.
7. He is so excited to get baptized. He is very earnest about the Gospel and wants very much to make the right choices. I love that about him.
8.He is a good person.
I am just so glad Josh is in our family!