Saturday, November 15, 2008

tag, again?!?!

Well, life has calmed down considerably.

Enrichment is over. phew.

And I don't have to do again until January!!!! YAY!

But, I thought it went really well. We had such a good turn out.

I think that most of the sisters had a good experience.

It is always such a struggle for me to find ways to touch everyone, but it's unrealistic to expect that I will.

So, I am just happy that some felt the spirit.

For me, at least, working on the enrichment helped me to feel a greater love for the women at church, and I feel blessed to have had that experience.

Now, for the tag.

Troy's niece Mariann tagged me...luckily, this one isn't too bad.

Name 7 things you love.

I guess if I named each member of my family that would take up all my answers, so I will be good and just count them as one thing.

So, in no particular order:

1. My family - both near and far
2. My friends - I couldn't make it so far from my family without them!
3. My computer - sad but true. Scrapping makes me happy, as does blogging.
4. My Savior - I know that I could not feel so peaceful in this crazy world without Him.
5. Coke Zero - Really, does this one even need an explanation?
6. Chocolate - ditto.
7. My home - it's getting colder, and I feel really greatful that we have a nice place to live, enough food to feed our family, and enough to pay our bills. What more could I ask for?

As for the tag...wait for it...

Amy, Robin, Jolinda, Maralee, Kirsten, Christine, Hilary (hehe)

2 comments:

Lara said...

My list is almost identical...just switch out the coke zero for any kind of pie and you've got me covered too.

Hilary said...

{la-la-la}
I am ignoring you.
The only thing I love is getting my ultrasound over with. :)
There, enjoy that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails