Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pretty Even When Grouchy

So, yesterday was a photo shoot with the Jones family. And I love how the photos came out. We'll see if Tamee thinks so too.

It turns out that I like taking photos of happy children, but the unhappy children are just as much fun.

There were a lot of great photos to choose from, but here are some of my favorites.

The family.





Daddy and Daughter.



Mommy and Daughter.



The kids.









The Happy Couple.



I know you don't like your profile Tamee, but I just adore this one.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Great job again Denise! They look great! I love profile one of Tamee and Keith too! And the kid pics are so precious!

Tamee said...

Denise, thanks again for doing this. You are becoming quite the professional. I LOVE the picture of Taryn. LOVE it!

Pressed Petals said...

Gorgeous!! Can you come to NM and take our photos! LOL!

Kristal said...

This is the most beautiful family EVER! Great shots!

Karen said...

All of the pictures you take are so sweet.

Amy said...

I love the colors.

Great Job!

Unknown said...

The first picture is so cool - I love the spot you chose.

PS Im Tamees sister - thanks for taking care of her for us:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails